Tuesday, May 28, 2013

a little poem

The  sky above  is  waiting  for  me  to  touch  it,
The  earth  below  wants  to  push  me  beyond  it's  edge,
They are  waiting  for  me  to  find  my  wings.

Dear  child,  said  God,
I  have  held  you  through  ups  and  downs,
But  sometimes  even  you  should  walk
through  the  town.

It's  dark, dangerous  and  full  of  thorns,
said  my  mom  with  a  frown,
but  walk  along  with  a prayer  and  it  will  soon  be  dawn.

The  world  is  not  so  much  a  stranger,
Unless  you  close  your  heart,
Look closer  none  of  us  are  that  apart.

My  dad  said, the  sky  is  blue  for  you,
The  earth  has  spent  her  bosom,
The  seas  will  rise  high  to  be  at  your  side.
 
Just  fly,  Just  fly.
everything  will  be  more  beautiful,
and  there  is  always  home  when  want  to  come  by.

2 comments: