Tuesday, November 5, 2013

How could you not know I am a big gossipmonger?


                                            

How  could   you  not  know  I  am  a  big  gossipmonger?  After  all  I  am  a  writer.
This  is  how  I  work : first  I  make  you  my  friend. Then  you  tell  me  the  minutest  detail  of  your  life.  The  more   fishy  your  life  gets  the  more  friendly  I  get.  You  see,  I  need  stories  to  write  stories. It's  like  a  foundation  to  build  a  solid  home. 
Experienced  writers  have  advised  me  often: read,  read, read  and  then  write, write, write. They ask  me  to  plagiarize, Damn them! But  me  being  sincere  to  my  art   prefer  to  do  my  own  groundwork.  So,   when  you  keep  your  extramarital  affairs, murders,  robberies,  alien  encounters,  foot  fetish…coming   my  way  don’t   blame  me  for  writing  them  down  and  spicing  them  up…
......at  least  I  am  not  like  those  journalists,  those  shameful  creatures  who  shout   your  stories  from  rooftops.
I  will  just  write  your  stories ,  get  them  published  and  hope  a  hundred  million  people  will  read  them.

No comments:

Post a Comment